Position Type: Full Time
Title: Technical Writer/Editor
Job Location: Boston
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
No extensive business or financial experience is required: At Tiger, we’re looking for writers and editors who can apply their skills in a whole new field – while also gaining a deep knowledge of the business world in the process.
Tiger offers competitive benefits, including a generous health plan and subsidized commute.
- Compile notes collected from appraisers, field representatives, and analysts, into clear, cogent reports.
- Review notes and other information for clarity, precision, and completeness
- Identify logical inconsistencies to be resolved by the appraisal team
- Oversee implementation of edits and inputs from multiple sources and ensure that any incompatible comments are resolved
- Ensure that proper grammar is used and that in-house formatting guidelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a writing-related field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate new technical concepts and ideas
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and at least one writing sample to Marisa Bolewicki at email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive; we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year