Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Division: Tiger Valuation Services
The financial analyst is responsible for all quantitative analysis in the appraisal report, working with project leaders and editors to develop a complete valuation of a company’s assets.
A successful candidate should have the desire to advance to more senior levels, which could include higher-profile projects.
- Request, receive, and review key data from the subject company – including inventory, sales, operating expenses, and other related metrics
- Clearly communicate any issues with each project – including missing information – internally with the project team, and externally with the company and client bank
- Review analysis to ensure quality standards and provide recommendations to project leaders.
- Participate in client meetings/report deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience with financial analysis (internships)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Above-average PC skills (Microsoft Excel)
If you are interested in applying, please email Marisa Bolewicki at email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive; we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls please.
Billions of Dollars Appraised
Consumer | Industrial Inventories
Machinery | Equipment Commodities
40 Years of Experience
Merger & Acquisition Support
Billions of Dollars of Assets Sold
Inventory Clearance Events
Live and Online Auctions
Surplus Product Placement
Excess Equipment Solutions